From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:12:14 -0500
Christine..you may wish to look at the summer institute offered by the
Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts in Winston-Salem, NC.  They
offer an excellent program (for which you can get 6(?) graduate credits
from the University of North Carolina-Greensboro).  I don't have the
number handy, but you can get it from the AAM directory.

While the focus is on Southern made furniture, it may provide you with
the information you seek.

VivianLea Stevens