From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:02:55 -0700
>  Margot Jacqz wrote:
>
> Registration for the NY Times site is free. Downloading articles is not.
>

> And to add to the above, if you order the article within 7 days, they are
>free of charge. Some of these are on globalmuseum e-zine this week as
>well.
>
>Terri

And to add further .. I "discovered" a while back that many of the Times
articles are also distributed through Yahoo .. (a quick and easy source,
I've found) .. which, due more to my own laziness than any other reason, is
the news source I feature 97% of the time on my site .. I "think" that I
have some of these Times stories on my news page .. at least once every
month or three I update my .. "current news" items (hmm.) .. And, I also
have some links on the news page that allow quick searches for specific
topics on Yahoo .. plus a mess of other handy news sources. Just never know
what newfangled whiz-bang you'll find on my site .. Now to work on timely
updates ;-)

Roy Hemmat
http://www.museumstuff.com
http://www.museumstuff.com/news