From:
Lori Ann Mott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 1994 16:15:30 -0400
I assume this topic has been discussed before, but since I am new to the
museum list I would appreciate some feedback.  We are starting to get
many requests to use our images in either CD-ROM programs or television
and home video.  We have pricing structures set up for reproduction fees
for print media but have no set fees for electronic publishing.  Another
consideration is that many of the requests I get are for worldwide
distribution rights.  I would like to make sure that we are not under
charging but do not want to get out of hand.  Does anyone have experience
with this type of request.  All responses are welcome and appreciated.

Lori Mott
University of Michigan Museum of Art