From:
"Carol L. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:51:32 -0500
I just read in the Washington Post that the Smithsonian, working with the
Library of Congress and Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy, tplans to open a
music museum in washington DC.  There is no date or location for the
project, but Frank Sinatra's collections will for the basis of the
collection. That may be of interest to you!