From:
Jerry Ehrlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:43:46 -0400
Childrens Art and Documentary from Sri Lanka

American pediatrician spent 4 months as a volunteer for Medecines
Sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders) caring for children affected
by the long standing ethnic conflict/civil war in that country. We were
able
to distribute crayons and drawing paper and collected about 60-70 pieces
of meaningful art drawn by children between the ages of 7 to 14. Many
children were interviewed and a 53 minute documentary video was
produced. The purpose was to document the affect of the conflict on
innocent children and although done in Sri Lanka is applicable to
other similar conflicts.

The art work and video have been on exhibit for the last 4 years at
childrens museums from New Hampshire to California. The video
has been widely shown on PBS in the U.S. and Canada.

There is no charge for the exhibit which will be available summer-
fall of 1998.

If interested please contact:
Jerry S. Ehrlich MD (Caresource Pediatrics)
1999 E Marlton Pk
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(609)424-2485
(609)424-3885 (fax)
Email:[log in to unmask]

Our staff will be happy to give you any assistance you may need.