From:
Anne Hardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:38:33 -0400
Dear Sir/Madam, colleague,

We are happy to announce the launch of a new information portal Culture for
Development - museums and the performing arts (C4D). It is part of a series
of portals developed by the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam, the
Netherlands.
The C4D portal can be found at http://portals.kit.nl/culture_for_development
and provides access to free, full-text electronic documents on themes related
to museum development, cultural exchanges, theatre for development and the
performing arts for or in developing countries. It is also a unique entry point
for other internet sources on C4D, including latest news and events,
newsletters, discussion groups, websites, bibliographic databases, and
directories of organizations and projects.

If you would like to add new resources or have other suggestions, please let
us know.

KIT portals are developed and managed by KIT Information and Library
Services with support from other KIT departments such as Tropenmuseum,
Tropentheatre, and Development, Policy & Practice. The target audience is
made up of the global community of professionals, including researchers,
policy-makers and students, working in the field of museums and the
performing arts for development.

In the “About this portal” section you will find answers to frequently asked
questions (FAQ), an overview of how to search, background information on
the portal, and contact information.

We hope you will enjoy your visit to our website.
Kind regards, the editorial team:

Anne Hardon [log in to unmask]
Minke Valk     [log in to unmask]