From:
Jennifer Jaskowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 15:55:51 -0700
Museums and cultural institutions had actually been left out of the
invitation list to the summit.  The American Association of Museums,
however, lobbied and received an invitation for a delegate.  That was Irene
Cornaro (please excuse any misspelling) the director of the Japanese
American National Museum, Los Angeles, CA.  She gave a surprise
presentation at the recent AAM conference in Los Angeles.  You might try
contacting Irene to see what she was able to learn.