From:
Kharyssa Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 16:16:36 -0500
Hi everyone ! I am currently conducting research into
Antiquities Laws of the Middle East, but I am also
looking at the topics of theft, forgery, and museum
security. I am particularly interested in those po-
licies of North American and European museums who
hold collections of ancient Greece, Turkey, Egypt,
Israel, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Sudan, and Eritrea.

I would appreciate direction to the appropriate
officials at such museums as the Met-NY, the MFA-
Boston, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, the Royal
Ontario Museum, and the British Museum.

Thank you in advance for your time and consider-
ation.

kharyssa k rhodes