From:
Peter REBERNIK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:06:24 +0200
1) Would like to know your name and your institution.
2) If finished, please send the result via email back to us, thanks in
advance for not forgetting.
3)To avoid the over-importance of figures like attendance, budget etc.:
Isn't there an OSCAR (I'd call it the ATLAS, better: the HADES, because
there all objects are preserved for eternity :-))) for museums? Based on the
voices & election of the members of ICOM, AAM or ASTC or EXCITE or the press
...Like: Best Exhibition / Best visitor services / Best school or out-reach
programs / best interpretation / best display of objects / best preservation
or restauration / best management / Most friendly personnel / Best science
museum, best art museum, best ethnology, best ... etc. THE WINNER IS .....

See you all the first HADES award in 2000 in the Metropolitan Opera in New York.

Peter, the Rebernik