From:
Victoria Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:54:40 -0500
Dear Stephanie,
I would be interested in Daughters of America; or, Women of the
Century, unpublished demo by Phebe A.Hanaford, Augusta, ME: True and
Company, 1882.

Kind regards,
Victoria

--
Victoria Kravitz

A chair is a very difficult object. A skyscraper is almost easier.
That is why Chippendale is famous.
--Ludwig Mies van der Rohe