From:
EDITH BRADY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:38:58 -0500

Erin,
The Mecklenburg Historical Association has a docent corps which serves
most or all the historic sites in Charlotte(NC) & Mecklenburg County.
Their system has been in place for about 15 years now & has been working
pretty well.  Their website is below.  I've also listed the phone number
for Historic Rosedale Plantation where they hold their regular meetings.
Someone there could probably give you more information.

http://www.meckdec.org/docents.html
(704) 335-0325

Edith W. Brady
Curator of Education