From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 06:05:00 PDT
I agree that we are a valid component of our community; the public
relizes costs involved and a donation or admission (which ever)
is not out of hand if within reason.

In fact, most people expect to pay or drop something in the
bucket.  Maybe a donation jar would pull in more/less than
admission -- that is another side of the story.  What works?

John Martinson
Work: Fort Walla Walla Museum
755 Myra Rd
Walla Walla, WA  99364