Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:27:54 GMT
To all,
I have received numerous messages from museum employees all over the
country!  And I'm absolutely thrilled!  I want to take the time to write to
each of you, but it may take a while.  I want to say thanks to everyone.
You have all helped me.  I printed out the messages so I won't forget to
respond, and so I won't lose any addresses.  Thank you all again for all
your help & support!  :-)  I am very grateful.

Dorothy