From:
Chris Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:07:10 -0500
To Quote:

"This is a Job Creation Partnership Program with Human Resources
Development Canada. Successful candidates will be on E.I. benefits or have
been on E.I. benefits in the past 3 years or maternal/parental benefits
within the past 5 years".

This isn't a rant but as a new museum professional looking for work I am
increasingly getting frustrated by the above as it is starting to appear
for a majority of jobs in museums in Ontario.  Is this really fair?
Shouldn't this type of funding be available without the E.I.
restrictions?  It feels like I'm being penalized because I've spent most
of my time in school and thus not E.I. eligible.

Just wanting to know what people think about this.

Mr. C