From:
Ann McMullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 08:31:32 -0500
On Sun, 25 Sep 1994, Wolfgang von Thuelen wrote:

> I saw the display, titled "The Far Side of Science", at the Denver
> Museum of Natural History.  One thing that particularly struck me about
> this exhibit, was that every person studied every "artifact" and read
> all the descriptions.  And that's a very unusual thing to happen in a
> museum exhibit.

This is slightly off this thread, but the only exhibition I have ever seen
where everyone read and looked at everything was the National Museum of
Air and Space's STAR TREK exhibit (it had some funny spots).

If any of you at Air and Space are out there, I always meant to write you a
letter and tell you that it was one of the best and most effective exhibits
I have  ever seen.  I wanted to tell your director that when  it came down,
you should move it across the Mall to the National Museum of American
History, because it covered that period more effectively that anything
they did -).

Ann McMullen