From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:31:59 -0400
Hello Folks:

Not to complain, but this is not the forum to send graphics, color, and
other high-tech letters or attachments.  Especially not essays, except as
attachments!

A simple typewritten announcement of the exhibit in Saskatchewan would have
been informative - with a reference to some web site for further
information.

If there is an especially long letter or essay, why not send it as an
attachment?  There have been some excellent, well-reasoned essays but
without going through all the technology to have them converted to a word
processing file, it is difficult to follow them by scrolling down within the
e-mail frame.  After the first three or so paragraphs, it's time for me to
get on to other things.  I'd much rather save an attachment for later
reading.

Our regional internet service provider had to go into its system to delete
the Dreadsville post -- as it kept my relatively old PC from receiving much
of today's mail.  I still have embedded in my "delete" list a posting from
Canada some months ago -- every time I try to remove it altogether, my
computer shuts down.

Thanks.
Ross Weeks Jr.
Tazewell VA