From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:31:55 -0500
Dear Katie Jones, I am one of the founders of Professionals for NonProfits,
but have started my own firm -  Thomas & Hirsch in New York, specifically
for consulting and staffing for museums and the cultural community.  We are
looking for registrars across the country to be available for our traveling
exhibitions and other projects.  I'd be delighted to have your resume on
file - let me know if you are seeking full-time work, but would also be
available for projects.  Send a cover letter and resume to me at Thomas &
Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, New York, NY 10001; fax:  212/255-4358.  All
the best, Geri Thomas