From:
Lisa Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:27:39 -0600
Sorry to post this to the list, but I don't have David's address.

David,

I have Volume I and II of U.S. Camera 1941 (bound). Volume I is titled
"America" and Volume II is titled "The Year's Photography." While
mainly B&W, there is some color photography included. Both are edited by
T.J. Maloney, pictures judged by Edward Steichen, published by Duell,
Sloan and Pearce, NY, c. 1940 (first edition).

My question is, what are these worth? And to whom? I would like to sell
them as they just sit on my shelves. They are a wonderful commentary
on the world at that time (they include FSA photographs, war photography
and just general life, and many of the photographers are well known).

Any information or ideas on where I can find out about the worth of these,
I'd appreciate. Thanks for your help.

Lisa
Lisa Falk
505-256-9541