From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:38:58 -0700
this would be fantastic in our hearing and hearing aid display!

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
need, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301