From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 14:09:28 -0700
There are also a number of historic house museums in Victoria well worth
visiting: the Emily Carr house; Ellis Point; Craigdarroch castle all come
to mind immediately, but I think are one or two others. (There's an historic
school, the name of which escapes me.)

Eileen

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eileen Mak         |  With a little monetary incentive and
Dept. of History   |  some mental antacids, Mass Culture America
UBC                |        can consume anything.
[log in to unmask]  | Barry Alfonso, "The Beat Generation," 1992
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX