From:
"PENROSE, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 10:58:00 +1000
The National Museum of Australian developed an exhibition, "Tolerance"
as part of the International Year of Tolerance in 1995. This exhibition
is currently touring Australia and will be coming to us in September of
this year. They have a home page for this exhibition:

http://www.odyssey.com.au/ps/GRUV/tolernce.htm

Judith Penrose
Co-ordinator Exhibitions & Events
Museum of Victoria, Australia