From:
Karla Glanzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 10:04:38 PST
We are in the process of evaluating our traditional holiday craft
sale and art show.   We would like ideas or information about your
successful holiday programs or special events for the public and or
museum members.  These include your holiday evenings, special
discounts for members, book fairs, special kids activities,
entertainment, etc.   Thanks in advance for any information.  We
would be happy to share our findings if you are interested.
Karla Glanzman
Sales Director The High Desert Museum