From:
"Cindy M. Olsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:41:57 -0500
Hello,
I would suggest looking at a book called "The Tape Recorder Interview: A
Manual for Fieldworkers in folklore and oral History" by Edward D. Ives.
It is printed by the University of Tennessee Press. I
used this book in a field school that was collecting oral histories and
found it had some very useful suggestions. I hope this helps.

Cindy Olsen