From:
Liberace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:23:41 GMT
Dear List,
In anticipation of an upcoming AASLH session entitled Selling History: A Primer
on Museum Product Development, I am looking for examples of best and worst case
experiences your museums have had in product development.

We will use case studies, slides, photos or actual product examples as part of
a discussion at the end of the session.

If you have anything you would like to contribute, please contact me directly
Thanks in advance,

Sandra L. Harris
Executive Director

The Liberace Foundation and Museum