From:
Noel Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 09:16:00 PST
> Noel, how about the Botany Bldg? (my old office)
> Bob

Bob, It and the arboretum are fine, just minor damage from all reports.
All the buildings on the Sciences Quad are OK with the exception of
Bolter Hall (Engineering) it had a little damage, but repairs were made
and it's being used now. As far as I know, all buildings on campus are
now open and are being used.  A few like Powell and Kerckhoff have
limited access.

Noel