From:
Terrie Nolinske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:45:25 -0500
You might find some requirements for public spaces and restrooms in the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 -- the ADA Accessibility
Guidelines, actually.

The Architectural and Barriers Compliance Board, or The Access Board for
short, has a great website on which you will find all sorts of accessible
information.  (www.accesss-board.gov).

If that is not what you are looking for, I suggest you contact a reputable
architect.  They also are familiar with guidelines for public spaces and
restrooms.  You can always contact the American Institute of Architects for
a referral.

Kind regards,
Terrie Nolinske, Ph.D.
Oak Park, Illinois