From:
William Walravens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:13:07 +0100
Dear Carol Ghiorsi Hart

I'm student at the School of Education  for Sciences and Arts in Gent,
Belgium. We are doing research on the preservations aspects of the
powerplant Langerbrugge near Gent in Flanders. We should be very interested
to know if you have any information about protected or re-used
powerplants, or even general information about intresting powerplants in
our out of use. Any information would be greatly appreciated and can be
send to me.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Maarten Wille

Adress: Aalstersedreef 27