From:
barbara ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 10:07:19 -0800
Jim Angus wrote:

> Perhaps we can also rate a humorous posting on a scale of 1-10 before
> sending it to the list, so that those individuals with a poorly developed
> sense of humour will be able to properly judge what is funny and what is
> not.
>
> That was a joke (3 on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is english and 10 is funny).

I had to reply to this one.  It made me laugh out loud.  What can be wrong
with that.  Wish I had something humerous to contribute, but I haven't been
in the field long enough to accumulate some.

My delete key works fine, and if I don't see something of interest, I
delete.

Thanks for a good laugh.  I rated it a 10.

Barbara Ware
Anthropology
USF