From:
Ellen Z Hazen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:05:59 -0500
Those of you who are running your own servers for your web sites might
be interested in a new product called NetTracker.  This was developed by
Sane Solutions, a company based in Rhode Island, for use by ISPs, but
the price ($295) and utility are such that anyone running a server could
use it. Or ask your ISP to look into it.

There is an online demo at http://www.sane.com/demo/NetTracker/

The demo is using a data set from the Kendall Whaling Museum's site, but
the demo is fully functional (and we gain no financial benefit from Sane
Solutions, just exposure for our site).  I've used NetTracker since the
beta version: I've been able to provide more info to my boss than he
thought possible (e.g. we had visitors to our site from more than 40
countries in the first month).  NetTracker takes the mystery out of
who-when-where of visitors to your web site.

Ellen Hazen
Ellen Hazen, Special Projects Manager
The Kendall Whaling Museum / Sharon, MA 02067
[log in to unmask] / http://www.kwm.org
617-793-0183 (voice) / 617-793-0184 (fax)