From:
carey stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:21:25 -0700
I'm starting an inventory of the photographic
collection in our museum and am trying to create a
sub-sub-category list of our Industry and Production
photographs and am having trouble finding the correct
wording for certain types of shots.
Does anyone know of any extensive resources for
subject headings related to photographs. I've looked
through LCSH and Nomenclature for Museum Cataloging.

Or if anyone can tell me off hand what they might call
a photograph of a film production that is not a scene
still but is on set and includes the crew in the shot.

Thanks!
Carey Stumm
Museum of the Moving Image Collections Dept.