Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:38:02 -0700
I wouldn't exactly call it "advertising" but at the San Francisco
International Airport there are always wonderful exhibits in the concourse
between terminals. Perhaps someone could fill in the details of who creates
these. I think this kind of project could be first class "advertising" for
a museum...if they are done well and with quality.