From:
Rebernik KEG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:59:39 +0200
You did not understand. Of course, Miloshevic is the bad guy, completely. He
did not care about killing innocent people.
WE should show that WE cherish lives and care for innocent people more than
anything else and not just shrug our shoulders and say: that's a fact of war
that innocents get killed.  Otherwise, the gap between us and "them" is not
so big.
Peter

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel.:  (+43 1) 667 7375
 | Fax:  (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.