From:
Jean Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:35:38 -0700
I personally like hearing about stuff like this because it gives me ideas! I don't mind hearing about good museums along with questions about surveys, plexiglass and fake food.

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/05/02 10:33AM >>>
I definitely agree with Kathleen!  It is just as easy to reply to the sender
only as it is to reply to all.
But with all of the responses that we've seen so far -- Robyne is going to
have one hell of a trip to NYC!
 --
Kathy Clewell
Registrar