From:
Sidney Goss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 16:44:21 GMT
Do you have experience leasing out your museum store to an outside
retailer?  We will open a new 50,000 sq. ft. museum in May 1997.  It
will contain a 3000 sq. ft. store.  Our obvious option is to operate the
store ourselves, but we have time for some creative options.  The museum
combines four currently separate museums under one roof, using  a
time-line framework, tying together geology, archaeology, Lakota culture,
and pioneers.

Thanks for your help.
Sid Goss