From:
Sara Gavinho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:51:36 +0200
Hi! We are from the Museum of Figueira da Foz - Portugal, and we have a
project to restore a tide mill.At this moment, we are looking for
partners to apply for an European Community fund, Rafael Program, which
demands that three partners, from three different countries, get
together in a similar project. Do you know someone that could join us on
this?