From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 12:57:36 -0700
It's all over my company (for profit).  Keeps getting
sent and resent regularly.  There is virus protection
on the system to capture the attachment, but you still
keep getting the note.  I've caught and deleted about
15 copies of it this morning.  I'm not really on many
distribution lists here to speak of.  But, it gets
into somebody's email, finds the distribution, and
boo-yah, it bounces.

It's like a bad case of gas.  Really foul!

According to CNN, it was first seen in Hong Kong, has
affected Congress and the British Parliament, and is
worldwide.

Hope they catch the bugger that launched this one.
This morning, trying to process our real time
commercial trades (with explicit time constraints), we
had a heck of a time because the server was clogged
with all the commotion this thing caused.

--- Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> 'Love' Worm Spreading Fast
> by Michelle Finley
>
> 8:00 a.m. May. 4, 2000 PDT
>

>  A new, virulent worm known as the "Love Bug"
> infested computer networks
> throughout the world beginning Wednesday night,
> shutting down major email
> servers, including the Pentagon's, the British
> Parliament's, and NASA's.

=====
Indigo Nights