From:
Ken Yellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:00:44 EDT
On Tue, 24 Jan 1995 19:23:37 -0500,
Adrienne Horn  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>We are looking for existing "unusual" programs that use primary documents as
>educational tools and appeal to secondary school audiences.  Any suggested
>programs we should investigate?  Thanks.

Adrienne, You might want to talk to Leni Buff at the National Portrait
Gallery (202) 357-2920, about Include Me In!, a program she and I developed
in the late Bronze Age but which is still operating, I think.  It's somewhat
different from what you have in mind, it sounds like, but you might find it
interesting.  Also, at the National Archives some time ago Mary Alexander,
Elsie Freivogel, et al., did some terrific packets based on documentary
materials.

Ken

Ken Yellis
Assistant Director for Public Programs