From:
mandi mauldin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:22:01 PST
There is a man in San Fransisco who is an expert on asian objects. (He's
done several appraisals for our museum.) His name is Clarence Shangraw
and the address where he can be reached is 5517 Diamond Heights  San
Fransisco CA 94131. I understand that he spends part of the year in
China so i hope you are able to contact him.