From:
Lukman Clark/ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:14:20 EST
I am head of advancement for the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach,
CA.  We are fundraising now for an endowment to establish, among other things,
an annual international conference for which we also will provide research
fellowships.  Right now I can tell you that we will treat fellows more like
independent contractors to keep our costs down.  Our wish is to support
research, not the fellows according to some preconceived lifestlye.

Lukman Clark,
VP Advancement