From:
Peter Lamothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:38:10 -0500
now - tool for show
soon - 10 years maybe, tool for collections record
soon - as a medium
my thinking is that technology will connect us all very soon, and that the
internet and software will be free, which will make that connection more
possible - the conection would be a choice at first, then a matter of
business soon afterwards  . . .