From:
Robin Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:53:54 -0600
Hi Melinda,
My name is Robin Frisch and I worked at DuPage Children's Museum in
different capacities, one of them being School Program Manager. While I was
in that position, I worked with quite a few home schooling groups. They were
very appreciative of the opportunities the museum gave them to enhance their
home schooling curriculum. Most of the groups in our area had linked up with
each other in some capacity, and they would sometimes request outreach
programs off site, and other times come to the museum for a focused field
trip type of experience. We tried to make sure they received all relevant
mailings and helped them in any way we could.

They were also a wonderful resource as kids that were available in the day,
if we had some protyping to try out. Many times we would have out of town
consultants come in to help us develop new exhibits, and we needed kids in
the day time to help us in the research. They were usually very eager to
help us out in this regard, it was great!

Hope this helps! Feel free to write me at [log in to unmask] if you
have any further questions that I can help you with.
Robin