From:
Autumn Woish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:50:56 -0400
Dear Rhia,
Convent of the Sacred Heart High School in San Francisco has a wonderful Art
History program, and offers the AP exam, as well. They are what is referred
to as a network of schools, and therefore have other Sacred Heart schools
across the country and world-wide. I graduated from the high school in SF,
and have been active with other Sacred Hearts as well, and would be happy to
answer further questions.
Sincerely
Autumn