From:
Ann Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 19:54:35 -0700
For those of you who may not be aware of it, there is an AAM
Affiliate organization, the Association of College and University Museums
and Galleries, which addresses issues faced by campus museums.  For a
mere $35 institutional/$20 individual/$10 student you can become a member
and receive the newsletter, "News & Issues," several times a year.  ACUMG
would be happy to consider sponsoring a program proposal for an AAM
annual meeting; we also have a one-day conference just prior to AAM each
year.  For more information, call the office of Peter Tirrell, president,
405-325-1009, or e-mail him at the address above.

There is also a discussion list for college and university museums and
galleries.  It does not yet generate an unreasonable amount of e-mail.
To subscribe, send the message:
  Subscribe ACUMGN-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname
to:

The next ACUMG day-long miniconference will be May 9, 1998 in Los
Angeles.  We hope to see you there!  In the meantime, let's share some
information, ideas and war stories over ACUMGN-L.

Ann Harlow
ACUMG Western Regional Representative
Director, Hearst Art Gallery
Saint Mary's College of California