From:
Allan Mccollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:24:29 EDT
To Dinosaur Exhibitors,

Reading about the interest in Dinosaur exhibits yesterday on Museum-L
reminded me of a website of mine. The site is filled with twenty-one PDF
(portable document format) files of articles and texts culled from
paleontological writings on the topic DINOSAUR TRACKS (especially those found
in coal mine ceilings). The texts are also readable on line on html pages
(with pictures). I spent MONTHS designing these documents (in Microsoft Word,
with no experience or help!) and I hope others might find good uses for them.

The website was developed by myself and Stadiumweb.com.

The downloadable documents are designed to be "flyers" that can be given away
during an exhibit - many are 1-sheet flyers, and there are also some
multi-paged scientific writings. Permission to use the texts for educational
hand-outs was granted to me by each writer.

The URL is:

http://www.stadiumweb.com/reprints/information/paleo_introduction.html

If anyone should use these, please let me know ([log in to unmask]), as I
would be so happy to hear this!

Thanks,

Allan McCollum

Museum-L" (without the quotes).