From:
"Laura J. Matzer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:49:51 -0700
Hey Ali...just got your e-mail on the list serv, and don't have any
info. on reproduction victorian furnishings catalogs, of course!

But seeing your name reminded me...do Sarita and Stephanie have my
correct fax #? I'm looking at your memo right now which lists Sarita's
fax #: 512.232.1855 and Stephanie's as 202.357.4908--wondering if I
should fax them first if they have tried to reach me w/ the wrong fax #?

Also, do chairs also join in the dialogue at TAM workshops? Your memo
reads as if that is not the case--they plan and do the intro. and that
is all? I would be happy to join in if that is appropriate--just not
sure what the "rules" are in this case.

Thanks--just had a few questions/concerns. Hope your doing well--looking
forward to being in Austin just a few short months from now! Talk to you
soon--

Laura

Laura J. Matzer
School Services Coordinator