From:
Mary Margaret Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:55:07 -0400
The National Building Museum will soon be traveling an exhibition on the
S.H. Kress & Co. chain of five-and-dime stores.

I was wondering if any organizations or private individuals out there have
any Kress items (ranging anywhere from paper bags and catalogues to signs
and light fixtures) they would be willing to lend or donate for the
exhibition. I would also be interested in any information anyone has on the
current use of old Kress stores.

Please respond off-list, thanks!