From:
Kathleen Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:25:40 -0700
Thank you in advance for any creative thoughts on what works well at your
museum during the holiday season.
Every year our museum hosts several holiday events in December.  Among
the programs is one for children, in which we celebrate Christmas,
Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. We have a holiday open house for the general
public which features musical performances through out the day. We also
do a drama production that runs for several nights.  The programs have
been successful, however we are looking for new ideas.  Do any museums
out there have a program that works well for them during the holiday
season to attract new and old visitors, and that is appropriate for
people from a variety of cultures to enjoy?

Averi Roberts

Education Assistant
Reynolda House Museum of American Art