Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 06:47:18 -0500
any that I know of in the U.S.  In fact, many of the Master's Programs in
the U.S. (such as the one I completed at the University of Kansas) are
considered "terminal" degrees and can make it a bit dicey to continue on to
a doctoral level without a thesis and enough specific field courses (i.e.
anthropogy, natural history, history, etc.)

I'm surprised to hear that there actually are such programs at all.  Do you
happen to have the info. on the program at Leicester?  (actually--the address
where I might get such info).  I'd be interested to see what that program
looks like.

Todd S. Harple
Graduate Student in Anthropology
University of Kansas