From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 13:24:18 MDT
Hi, all.  I wrote  a long post Tuesday giving catalog info  (re.  kits,  etc)
and books/articles info -- and the  system froze on me.  Today I saw a
message  that two posts from me were "successfully" distributed.   I've no
idea  what was  sent  -- maybe the system  just  kicked back  someone  else's
posting.  Anyway, my apologies in  advance  (I didn't see any  posts on the
list from me today.)   And,  I'll repost the info I did intend to send soon.
Cheers.  JanW.  [log in to unmask]