From:
Lee Langston-Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:28:50 -0500
Hi everyone . . . please discuss this issue of open storage on the list . .
. we're interested in hearing current opinions, especially from those who
went that route several years ago.  I really love the storage systems at
the Wallace gallery in Col. Williamsburg . . . would be interested in how
it's working on a daily basis.

Can we start a dialogue?!  Thanks, Lee :)

Lee Langston-Harrison
Director of Curatorial Operations
Montpelier, Home of James & Dolley Madison
Montpelier Station, VA 22957
(540) 672-0007